Color us IMPRESSED!! We have received so many amazing entries for our Yearbook Artwork Contest!
We are loving seeing all your artwork so much, that we have extended the deadline so that students who haven’t a chance yet, can create over the winter break!
Reminder to our talented 5th graders – we are looking for TWO fifth-grade yearbook cover winners! There will also be a winner from each grade (K-4th), and their artwork will be featured inside the yearbook. Good luck RFE artists!
Please submit your very best artwork while applying the following rules:
- Your artwork should have something to do with RFE (think a fox, school colors, etc.)
- Your artwork must be drawn VERTICALLY (up and down) on an 8 1/2 x 11-inch sheet of plain, unlined WHITE paper (regular white printer paper works great.)
- Use crayons, colored pencils, or markers to color your artwork.
- The artwork MUST BE YOUR OWN DESIGN (do not copy another idea or picture)
- Be sure to include the school year (2023-2024) in your design.
- Make sure you have spelled all words correctly (have someone check your work.)
- Only ONE artwork submission per student.
- Using a pencil, write your name, grade, and homeroom teacher’s name on the BACK of the paper and label “Yearbook Artwork Contest.”
The front cover and back cover designs will be awarded to TWO 5th-grade students. There will also be a winner from each grade (Kindergarten through 4th grade.) The winning artwork from these grades will be featured inside the yearbook!
Please submit your artwork NO LATER than Wednesday, January 3rd, to the office. We can not accept any artwork after this date. All entries will remain anonymous during judging.