Going back to school can be so much fun! To make sure you have an amazing year, we created a checklist of everything you’ll need.
If you ordered a supply kit through the PTA, pick up is on August 21st from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. If you have any questions, please contact the PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to having all the correct supplies, consider the suggested to-do list below.
- Join the PTA
- Sign up and buy your membership today. Help us support the school and get on the PTA email list
- Visit RFE’s website for school information
- Check your settings on the HCPS Parent Portal
- Make sure you are receiving phone, email, and texts for outreach from HCPS and RFE.
- Have your child’s cafeteria PIN available.
- View the 2023-2024 Parent-Student Handbook and Calendar.
- Complete and Return forms sent home to your child’s teacher
- Add RFE (410-638-4186) to your contacts
- Don’t forget to add your child’s teacher’s information as well
- “Like” Ring Factory PTA and Ring Factory Elementary School on Facebook and RFE Art on Instagram.
- Follow the directions on the PTA website to get the Box Top App.
- Scan your receipt when you buy a qualifying product. No more clipping!
- Contact the PTA at email@example.com.
- If you have questions or want to learn about volunteer opportunities, please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Follow Ring Factory PTA on Facebook by 9/8/23 to be entered in a raffle for an RFE spirit basket! Return this form to your child’s teacher to be entered to win.
By using this checklist, you’ll be all set for a fantastic school year full of learning and fun. Let’s do this!
Keep an eye out for a green paper copy of this checklist. It should be coming home on one of the first days of school. Physical copies of PTA communication will come home from RFES on green paper.